The School of Geography, University of Nottingham, is now advertising for an Assistant Professor in Economic Geography. This is a permanent Research & Teaching post. Full details can be found at:
The deadline for applications is 7th June.
The successful candidate will join the school’s vibrant and internationally recognised Economic Worlds research cluster (https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/research/groups/economic-worlds/). We undertake research on a dynamic range of contemporary economic geographical phenomena and processes.
We would welcome applications from candidates with expertise across the diverse field of economic geography, cognate research areas and disciplines. We would particularly welcome, but are in no way restricted to, applicants whose research and teaching interests address one or more of the following areas:
- Social reproduction and gender;
- Poverty, class and inequality;
- Money and finance;
- Digital capitalism and digital labour;
- Fashion and food;
- Economic geographies of migration and the refugee crisis;
- Racialised capitalism;
- Economic geographies of climate change and environmental justice.